- Gina Mawson – Office Manager
- Dawn Firth – Accounting Coordinator
- Alana Ballantyne - Legal Assistant
- Roxanne Bluda – Paralegal
- Margaret Tucker – Legal Assistant
- Pat Becker – Legal Assistant
- Kalita Sponagle – Legal Assistant
- Tracey Widdoes – Legal Assistant
- Johanna Beasley – Legal Assistant
Williams Lake is situated in the beautiful rolling semi-arid ranch country with long hot summers and moderate winters.
The city is in the midst of an economic boom with several large projects in and around the city which will ensure continued prosperity and expansion in years to come. The primary economic base is ranching, forestry and mining, but Williams Lake is also a regional government and service centre for the Cariboo Chilcotin area.
Recreational opportunities abound, including downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, fishing/hunting in the vast Cariboo Chilcotin wilderness; and is one of the best mountain biking areas in the province of BC.
Williams Lake also offers many cultural activities including the Williams Lake Stampede and Rodeo which show off the city’s cattle country roots.
There are many other cultural offerings as well, including live theatre, musicals, outdoor family events and much more.
For more info on Williams Lake, visit: http://williamslake.ca
For more info about the Cariboo area, visit: http://landwithoutlimits.com
Please go to the Careers page if you would like to work with us.